Need a job? Want to post a job opportunity? Send us your posting and we will list it here! Contact one of our committee members with the job description & contact information.
Branch Service Leader
Regions Bank - Marion, IL
Share responsibilities for managing all aspects of the branch.
To apply for the position - go to www.regions.com and apply on line.
HR Generalist So. Illinois
500 West Main
Carbondale, IL 62901
Phone: 618.529.1913 ext 209
Provide leadership to create the optimal customer service experience. Must be sales oriented. Proactively ask questions to uncover the customer’s needs and make appropriate referrals to the direct sales staff. Participate as an active team member to achieve branch performance goals.
Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to ask appropriate questions of customers to confirm needed information and/or explain transactions or bank policies in a clear, cordial manner. Must demonstrate the ability to diffuse customer issues while professionally representing Regions Financial Corporation.
Must be proficient at performing the teller responsibilities. Knowledge and experience in branch operations (managing ATM, branch money supply, vault, commercial customers, etc.) and reporting duties (compiling and generating daily, weekly and monthly reports) are essential.
Accept and process customer transactions. Must be organized and attentive to detail and have the ability to handle transactions quickly and accurately. Stress tolerance and the ability to maintain high service levels in peak traffic periods are essential. The use of sound judgment and good problem solving skills are critical. Professional demeanor and appearance are required.
Responsible for supervising a team of tellers. Must also have excellent supervisory skills and have demonstrated the ability to lead, train and coach others. This position will work closely with the Branch Team Leader to manage the branch in the Branch Managers absence. A Branch Service Leader should model all of the brand behaviors and be seen as a “role model” within the branch.
Assist with observations and regularly give feedback to associates. Should demonstrate the ability to make sound operational decisions. Serve as a liaison between the Regional Operations Manager and the branch. Assist or lead daily sales and service huddles to provide direction, communicate branch best practices, give operational updates and celebrate staff successes. Assist with the maintenance and communication of the branch schedules (Saturday rotation, vacation, lunches, etc). Listen to other associates and direct appropriate issues to the Branch Manager. Take responsibility and accountability for individual and team performance.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required with an aptitude for dealing with numbers. Successful completion of the Regions Financial Corporation’s Teller Assessment is also required.
- Three years of teller experience, including experience as a “back up” to the BSL are preferred.
- Should demonstrate the ability to handle all teller responsibilities.
- Should demonstrate leadership skills and be ready to mentor other associates.
- Should demonstrate the knowledge of branch operations (managing ATM, branch money supply, vault, commercial customers, etc.) and reporting duties (compiling and generating daily, weekly and monthly reports).
- Should demonstrate the ability to make sound operational decisions.
- Should demonstrate the ability to serve as a mentor for other branch associates.
- Should demonstrate the ability to perform this role based on the branch size (transactions, loans, deposits, staff size).
Omega Processing Solutions
Looking for dedicated and motivated individuals to:
- Develop sales contacts and appointments
- Meet and develop relationship with business owners
- Prepare and present sales presentations to sell our products and service.
Contact | Scott Halpin
Phone | 859-448-2387